Friday, December 14, 2012

Rad Dad

During this time of the year I don't have a lot of exciting adventures going on. It's mostly skating the ramp, ping pong, and getting school stuff done. I think that I am going to switch the focus to other people that I think are doing awesome things. For my first installment I am going to start with my Dad.

My dad has written me a letter every week since I moved away. Two pages of yellow lined paper full of what is going on in his life and questions about mine. I look forward to getting it every week because it gives me a nice pause to put aside any stress and read what he has to say. After a recent conversation with one of my friends whose dad was completely out of the picture, I was reminded of how lucky I am to have such an exceptional dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment