Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything on here. I have been busy with school, and although my lesson plans are effective and engaging, they are not good content for the blog. Here are the few photos that I have taken over the past month or two. 
 Bart got a contract to fix Carmel Skatepark. He patched a bunch of holes added flat rails to the down rails, and fixed the metal on the steep banks. I don't think that I will ever be sold on Carmel park, but it is way better than it used to be. This was Bart's second job with his new skatepark company Hunger Skateparks. Be on the look out for awesome new parks to spring up in the Midwest and beyond.
 Scott got a hell of a sprained ankle a couple of months ago and has been sidelined since. I saw him do a couple of tailslides yesterday so it seems like he is on the road to recovery. Here he is heckling from the sidelines at first Thursdays.
 The amazing weather this weekend made for another epic Homewoods session. Kye and Liam were hanging out on the roof.
 Tough guys.
 The newest creation at Homewoods. Barts adjustable bike jump. Ryan tests it out.
 Barts Blasting.
 Meanwhile on the roof.
End of the session Endo.

No comments:

Post a Comment